Ripe Puer tea #3 is a good choice for those, who love ripe Puer.
This kind of Ripe Puer is nice for everyday drinking.
This tea has a good Cha Qi (energy of tea), so you can feel how it activates your body and mind.
It can be brewed 7+ times.
Puer tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
- boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
- inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
- aids in the proper digestion of food.
- invigorate the spleen.
- break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
- remove toxins.
- heal aches and pains
How to brew Ripe Puer tea #3
Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add boiling water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 7 additional times.
- Chinese name: 普洱熟散茶
- Other names: Shu Pu-erh tea
- Origin Place: Yunnan Province, China.
- Harvest time: 2010
- Strong taste and long lasting aftertaste
We also recommend trying Raw Puer Pa Sha