Ripe Puer from Menghai is the best choice for those, who love ripe Puer.
It is one of the best ripe Puer teas.
Menghai is a county, where some of the best Puer teas in China are produced.
It has a really strong Cha Qi (energy of tea), and you can feel how it activates your body and mind.
This tea is strongly recommended for Puer lovers. Having tried it, you can open a new world of high quality Puer tea.
It can be brewed 10+ times.
Puer tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
- boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
- inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
- aids in the proper digestion of food.
- invigorate the spleen.
- break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
- remove toxins.
- heal aches and pains
How to brew Ripe Puer from Menghai
Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add boiling water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 10 additional times.
- Chinese name: 普洱熟散茶
- Other names: Menghai Pu-erh
- Origin Place: Menghai county, Yunnan Province, China.
- Harvest time: 2010
- Strong taste and long lasting aftertaste
We also recommend trying Raw Puer Pa Sha