Raw Puer Pa Sha tea is the best choice for those, who love raw Puer.
The tea leaves are collected from the trees that are more than 150-200 years old. They grow at the altitude of about 1700 meters. Pa Sha is the name of the Mountains in the Menghai county, where some of the best Puer teas in China are produced.
Our Raw Puer Pa Sha tea has strong and at the same time delicate aroma. The taste is very rich with a lot of floral shades, and each of your sips opens new nuances.
This Raw Puer Pa Sha tea has a really strong Cha Qi (energy of tea), and you can feel how it activates your body and mind.
This tea is strongly recommended for Puer lovers. Having tried it, you can open a new world of high quality Puer tea.
It can be brewed 10+ times.
Puer tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
- boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
- inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
- aids in the proper digestion of food.
- invigorate the spleen.
- break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
- remove toxins.
- heal aches and pains
How to brew Puer Pa Sha
Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add boiling water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 10 additional times.
- Chinese name: 普洱散茶-大叶种生茶
- Other names: Pu-erh pasha
- Origin Place: Pasha Mountains in the Menghai county, Yunnan Province, China.
- Harvest time: 2010
- The taste is very rich with a lot of floral shades
We also recommend trying Ripe Puer from Menghai