It is a nice and neat Shu Puer tea made from high quality raw materials and delivered from the region of Jinuoshan, one of the most prestigious locations for production of Shu Puers. It has a dense and rich aroma, without any extraneous “noises”. Its flavor has everything right and harmonious. To say in short, classics as it is. A great choice.
Puer tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
- boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
- inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
- aids in the proper digestion of food.
- invigorate the spleen.
- break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
- remove toxins.
- heal aches and pains.
How to brew Puer tea:
Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add boiling water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 5-8 additional times.
- Origin Place: Yunnan province
- Harvest time: 2006.
- Tastes smooth with rich aroma