Over a period of time, the tea is stored inside of it, which enriches classical Puer tea with sweet notes of citrus, leaving a gentle aroma that balances perfectly with the dark earthiness of tea… It is really special, and it will make your day a great one as well!
Puer tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- lower blood cholesterol levels.
- boost the flow of blood and help enhance circulation.
- inhibit the formation and growth of cancer cells.
- aids in the proper digestion of food.
- invigorate the spleen.
- break down and thus reduce fat in the system.
- remove toxins.
- heal aches and pains.
How to brew Mandarin Puer tea:
Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add boiling water. When brewing this tea, you can also add a small piece of a peel to get more citrus flavor in your cuppa. Infuse tea for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 3-5 additional times.