Da Yu Ling tea is a High-Mountain Oolong Tea growing at an altitude of above 2500 meters. This tea is definitely one of the best Taiwanese and high mountain teas in the world.
It is grown in the shade of clouds and fog, which creates unique tea leaves with a special taste.
Da Yu Ling has a wonderful floral aroma and a sweet, pure, smooth, refreshing taste.
How to brew Da Yu Ling:
Boil water and cool it to 90-95°C. Put 3-5 grams of tea into a cup, and add hot water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea may be infused 3-4 additional times.
- Chinese name: 大禹岭
- Other names: Dayuling
- Origin Place: Dayuling Mountain, Taiwan
- Harvest time: April, 2015
- Hand made into small, rolled up, dark jade colored leaves.
- Floral aroma and a sweet, pure, smooth, refreshing taste
- Low caffeine (less than 15% of a cup of coffee)
We also recommend trying Lishan High Mountain tea.