Da Hong Pao cake is tea for those who love Da Hong Pao loose-leaf tea and interesting decisions. Tea leaves pressed in a form of a large chocolate bar with 18 mini-bars each of which is decorated with the Chinese characters 大红袍 that mean the name of the tea.
Da Hong Pao cake is a rich, light styptic, with deep baking and obviously expressed aroma tea. It is a great present for tea lovers and for those who only start getting acquainted with the Chinese tea culture.
Da Hong Pao Tea is believed to help in a number of health matters:
- Weight Loss
- Helping strengthen teeth and prevent tooth decay.
- Skin Benefits
- Preventing Heart Disease & Cancer
- Benefits on Diabetes Patients
- Prolonging and improving vitality and life span.
- Helping in relieving physical and mental stress as well.
- Beneficial for treating skin problems such as eczema and rashes.
- It helps improve brain power.
- Benefits for lowering blood sugar levels.
- Reducing high blood pressure.
How to brew Da Hong Pao cake:
Boil water and cool it to 90-95°C. Put a half mini-bar of tea into a cup, and add hot water. Infuse tea leaves for 1-2 minutes depending on taste preference. You can vary the quantity of tea depending on your tastes. Each portion of tea can be infused 3-5 additional times.
- Chinese name: 大红袍
- Other names: Big Red Robe
- Origin Place: Mt. Wuyi, Fujian province
- Warm roasted aroma with delightful floral flavor
- Low caffeine (less than 10% of a cup of coffee)
We also recommend trying Da Hong Pao tea.